Forcing Young Kids to Say “I’m Sorry”
Rae Pica with Thomas Hobson andDebra Pierce
We often tell children to apologize when they hurt or offend others. Learn why our guests say we shouldn’t.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.0K 0
September 23, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Thomas Hobson is a preschool teacher, blogger (teachertomsblog.blogspot.com), speaker, artist and the author of Teacher Tom’s First Book. For the past 16 years, he’s taught preschool at the Woodland Park Cooperative School. Debra Pierce is a professor of Early Childhood Education at Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana. She is the author of The CDA Prep Guide , 3rd edition. She hosts a website providing help and support for care providers earning the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media