Forcing Young Kids to Say “I’m Sorry”
Rae Pica with Thomas Hobson andDebra Pierce
We often tell children to apologize when they hurt or offend others. Learn why our guests say we shouldn’t.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.0K 0
September 23, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Thomas Hobson is a preschool teacher, blogger (teachertomsblog.blogspot.com), speaker, artist and the author of Teacher Tom’s First Book. For the past 16 years, he’s taught preschool at the Woodland Park Cooperative School. Debra Pierce is a professor of Early Childhood Education at Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana. She is the author of The CDA Prep Guide , 3rd edition. She hosts a website providing help and support for care providers earning the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media