Forcing Young Kids to Say “I’m Sorry”
Rae Pica with Thomas Hobson andDebra Pierce
We often tell children to apologize when they hurt or offend others. Learn why our guests say we shouldn’t.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.0K 0
September 23, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Thomas Hobson is a preschool teacher, blogger (teachertomsblog.blogspot.com), speaker, artist and the author of Teacher Tom’s First Book. For the past 16 years, he’s taught preschool at the Woodland Park Cooperative School. Debra Pierce is a professor of Early Childhood Education at Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana. She is the author of The CDA Prep Guide , 3rd edition. She hosts a website providing help and support for care providers earning the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media