Formative Assessment in the Flipped Classroom
Jon BergmannwithJen Maze
Our guest received special training in assessment, then applied it to the flipped classroom. Learn how her approach improved student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 10, 2014 Comprehensive Assessment
Jen Maze is an educator with over 18 years of classroom experience encompassing all grade levels, K-12. She first implemented the Flipped Classroom in the spring of 2011 using the mastery model for Chemistry and AP Chemistry.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media