Formative Assessment in the Flipped Classroom
Jon BergmannwithJen Maze
Our guest received special training in assessment, then applied it to the flipped classroom. Learn how her approach improved student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 10, 2014
Jen Maze is an educator with over 18 years of classroom experience encompassing all grade levels, K-12. She first implemented the Flipped Classroom in the spring of 2011 using the mastery model for Chemistry and AP Chemistry.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media