Formative Assessment in the Flipped Classroom
Jon BergmannwithJen Maze
Our guest received special training in assessment, then applied it to the flipped classroom. Learn how her approach improved student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 10, 2014
Jen Maze is an educator with over 18 years of classroom experience encompassing all grade levels, K-12. She first implemented the Flipped Classroom in the spring of 2011 using the mastery model for Chemistry and AP Chemistry.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media