Formative Assessment in the Flipped Classroom
Jon BergmannwithJen Maze
Our guest received special training in assessment, then applied it to the flipped classroom. Learn how her approach improved student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 10, 2014
Jen Maze is an educator with over 18 years of classroom experience encompassing all grade levels, K-12. She first implemented the Flipped Classroom in the spring of 2011 using the mastery model for Chemistry and AP Chemistry.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media