Formative Assessment in the Flipped Classroom
Jon BergmannwithJen Maze
Our guest received special training in assessment, then applied it to the flipped classroom. Learn how her approach improved student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 10, 2014
Jen Maze is an educator with over 18 years of classroom experience encompassing all grade levels, K-12. She first implemented the Flipped Classroom in the spring of 2011 using the mastery model for Chemistry and AP Chemistry.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media