Four Ways Teachers Can Encourage Student Creativity
Larry Ferlazzo with Lorena German, John Spencer, Laura Gibbs
Encouraging students to be creative is easier said than done. We’ve asked our guests to give us some practical strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
February 3, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Lorena German was born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Lawrence, MA. She’s a 12-year educator, a writer, and teacher coach. After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is also a blogger, writer, and keynote speaker. Laura Gibbs has been teaching fully online courses at the University of Oklahoma since the dawn of time. MythFolklore.net.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media