Four Ways Teachers Can Encourage Student Creativity
Larry Ferlazzo with Lorena German, John Spencer, Laura Gibbs
Encouraging students to be creative is easier said than done. We’ve asked our guests to give us some practical strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
February 3, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Lorena German was born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Lawrence, MA. She’s a 12-year educator, a writer, and teacher coach. After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is also a blogger, writer, and keynote speaker. Laura Gibbs has been teaching fully online courses at the University of Oklahoma since the dawn of time. MythFolklore.net.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media