Four Ways Teachers Can Encourage Student Creativity
Larry Ferlazzo with Lorena German, John Spencer, Laura Gibbs
Encouraging students to be creative is easier said than done. We’ve asked our guests to give us some practical strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
February 3, 2017 Classroom Q and A
Lorena German was born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Lawrence, MA. She’s a 12-year educator, a writer, and teacher coach. After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is also a blogger, writer, and keynote speaker. Laura Gibbs has been teaching fully online courses at the University of Oklahoma since the dawn of time. MythFolklore.net.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media