Four Ways Teachers Can Encourage Student Creativity
Larry Ferlazzo with Lorena German, John Spencer, Laura Gibbs
Encouraging students to be creative is easier said than done. We’ve asked our guests to give us some practical strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
February 3, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Lorena German was born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Lawrence, MA. She’s a 12-year educator, a writer, and teacher coach. After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is also a blogger, writer, and keynote speaker. Laura Gibbs has been teaching fully online courses at the University of Oklahoma since the dawn of time. MythFolklore.net.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media