Free Spirited Versus Highly Structured Leadership: Which is Better for Education Leaders?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Eric Abrahamson, Hile Rutledge, David Bloomfield
Free spirited, unstructured leaders who often fly by the seat of their pants are often viewed as less competent, less responsible and less reliable. But is it really true that highly structured, highly organized leaders are more effective? Tune in as we discuss.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media