From Our School to Yours: The Building Blocks of Branding Your School
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Stephen P. Santilli
Our guest shares the process, the steps and the tools his school used to start building his school’s brand in the community.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
November 11, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Stephen P. Santilli is currently Lead Learner (Principal) of the William Davies Middle School in Mays Landing, NJ. He is also edcamp South Jersey and ParentCamp South Jersey Organizer, and the 2014 recipient of the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences Bammy Award for Middle School Principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media