From Our School to Yours: The Building Blocks of Branding Your School
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Stephen P. Santilli
Our guest shares the process, the steps and the tools his school used to start building his school’s brand in the community.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
November 11, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Stephen P. Santilli is currently Lead Learner (Principal) of the William Davies Middle School in Mays Landing, NJ. He is also edcamp South Jersey and ParentCamp South Jersey Organizer, and the 2014 recipient of the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences Bammy Award for Middle School Principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media