From Our School to Yours: The Building Blocks of Branding Your School
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Stephen P. Santilli
Our guest shares the process, the steps and the tools his school used to start building his school’s brand in the community.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
November 11, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Stephen P. Santilli is currently Lead Learner (Principal) of the William Davies Middle School in Mays Landing, NJ. He is also edcamp South Jersey and ParentCamp South Jersey Organizer, and the 2014 recipient of the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences Bammy Award for Middle School Principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media