Fueling Your Growth Mindset: Recommended Reading List
Larry Ferlazzo with Kathleen Neagle Sokolowski, Jessica Torres & Robert Ward.
In this episode, we search for useful and insightful articles that can impact our practice.
Share 3.8K 0
April 21, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Kathleen Neagle Sokolowski is an elementary teacher in Farmingdale, New York. She is a co-author of the Two Writing Teachers blog and the co-director of the Long Island Writing Project. Jessica Torres is an Elementary assistant principal, doctoral students. Robert Ward is in his 24th year of teaching English at public middle schools in Los Angeles. He has his own blog, he has written for Edutopia, Education Week, and other educational journals, and authored 3 books for teachers and parents.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media