Fueling Your Growth Mindset: Recommended Reading List
Larry Ferlazzo with Kathleen Neagle Sokolowski, Jessica Torres & Robert Ward.
In this episode, we search for useful and insightful articles that can impact our practice.
Share 3.8K 0
April 21, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Kathleen Neagle Sokolowski is an elementary teacher in Farmingdale, New York. She is a co-author of the Two Writing Teachers blog and the co-director of the Long Island Writing Project. Jessica Torres is an Elementary assistant principal, doctoral students. Robert Ward is in his 24th year of teaching English at public middle schools in Los Angeles. He has his own blog, he has written for Edutopia, Education Week, and other educational journals, and authored 3 books for teachers and parents.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media