Fueling Your Growth Mindset: Recommended Reading List
Larry Ferlazzo with Kathleen Neagle Sokolowski, Jessica Torres & Robert Ward.
In this episode, we search for useful and insightful articles that can impact our practice.
Share 3.8K 0
April 21, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Kathleen Neagle Sokolowski is an elementary teacher in Farmingdale, New York. She is a co-author of the Two Writing Teachers blog and the co-director of the Long Island Writing Project. Jessica Torres is an Elementary assistant principal, doctoral students. Robert Ward is in his 24th year of teaching English at public middle schools in Los Angeles. He has his own blog, he has written for Edutopia, Education Week, and other educational journals, and authored 3 books for teachers and parents.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media