Game-Based Learning: What Great Games Have That Bad Games Don’t
Vicki Davis withKae Novak
Our guest is an education game master who talks with us about how to evaluate games for learning and incorporate good games into your lessons.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
June 23, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Kae Novak is an instructional designer for student engagement and assessment at community college in Colorado. She created and facilitated the Games MOOC from 2012 - 2014, is a officer in the educators’ guild Inevitable Betrayal and is the current chair of the ISTE Games & Simulations Network.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media