Game-Based Learning: What Great Games Have That Bad Games Don’t
Vicki Davis withKae Novak
Our guest is an education game master who talks with us about how to evaluate games for learning and incorporate good games into your lessons.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
June 23, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Kae Novak is an instructional designer for student engagement and assessment at community college in Colorado. She created and facilitated the Games MOOC from 2012 - 2014, is a officer in the educators’ guild Inevitable Betrayal and is the current chair of the ISTE Games & Simulations Network.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media