Game-Based Learning: What Great Games Have That Bad Games Don’t
Vicki Davis withKae Novak
Our guest is an education game master who talks with us about how to evaluate games for learning and incorporate good games into your lessons.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
June 23, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Kae Novak is an instructional designer for student engagement and assessment at community college in Colorado. She created and facilitated the Games MOOC from 2012 - 2014, is a officer in the educators’ guild Inevitable Betrayal and is the current chair of the ISTE Games & Simulations Network.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media