Game-Based Learning: What Great Games Have That Bad Games Don’t
Vicki Davis withKae Novak
Our guest is an education game master who talks with us about how to evaluate games for learning and incorporate good games into your lessons.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
June 23, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Kae Novak is an instructional designer for student engagement and assessment at community college in Colorado. She created and facilitated the Games MOOC from 2012 - 2014, is a officer in the educators’ guild Inevitable Betrayal and is the current chair of the ISTE Games & Simulations Network.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media