GBL: Differentiating and Extending Learning with Games
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs withBarry Joseph
Our guest introduces us to some of the fundamentals of how games can be used to effectively engage students and drive learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.8K 0
February 9, 2016 Game Based Learning
Barry Joseph is the associated director for digital learning at the American Museum of Natural History. He does things with games.
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media