GBL: Differentiating and Extending Learning with Games
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs withBarry Joseph
Our guest introduces us to some of the fundamentals of how games can be used to effectively engage students and drive learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.8K 0
February 9, 2016 Game Based Learning
Barry Joseph is the associated director for digital learning at the American Museum of Natural History. He does things with games.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media