GBL: Differentiating and Extending Learning with Games
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs withBarry Joseph
Our guest introduces us to some of the fundamentals of how games can be used to effectively engage students and drive learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.8K 0
February 9, 2016 Game Based Learning
Barry Joseph is the associated director for digital learning at the American Museum of Natural History. He does things with games.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media