GBL: How Games Can Make Learning Math Enjoyable
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs withRandy Weiner
Join us as we expand our thinking about how game-based learning can effectively make learning math engaging and entertaining.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.5K 0
June 7, 2016 Game Based Learning
Randy Weiner is a former teacher, father, co-founder and former Board Chair at Urban Montessori Charter School in Oakland, CA - the nation’s only public Montessori, Design Thinking and Arts Integration model. He is also a co-founder and the CEO at BrainQuake, a nationally recognized and award-winning math education company, who generated the App for Wuzzit Trouble.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media