GBL: How Games Can Make Learning Math Enjoyable
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs withRandy Weiner
Join us as we expand our thinking about how game-based learning can effectively make learning math engaging and entertaining.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.5K 0
June 7, 2016 Game Based Learning
Randy Weiner is a former teacher, father, co-founder and former Board Chair at Urban Montessori Charter School in Oakland, CA - the nation’s only public Montessori, Design Thinking and Arts Integration model. He is also a co-founder and the CEO at BrainQuake, a nationally recognized and award-winning math education company, who generated the App for Wuzzit Trouble.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media