GBL: How Games Can Make Learning Math Enjoyable
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs withRandy Weiner
Join us as we expand our thinking about how game-based learning can effectively make learning math engaging and entertaining.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.5K 0
June 7, 2016 Game Based Learning
Randy Weiner is a former teacher, father, co-founder and former Board Chair at Urban Montessori Charter School in Oakland, CA - the nation’s only public Montessori, Design Thinking and Arts Integration model. He is also a co-founder and the CEO at BrainQuake, a nationally recognized and award-winning math education company, who generated the App for Wuzzit Trouble.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media