Gender Stereotypes: Is This Really a Problem?
Rae Pica with Christia Spears Brown, Ph.D.; Jill Berkowicz, Ed.D.; and Jason Flom
Our guests tell us that we have a gender crisis that demands our attention. Tune in to learn where the problem begins, why it matters, and what our guests suggest weneed to do about it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media