Gender Stereotypes: Is This Really a Problem?
Rae Pica with Christia Spears Brown, Ph.D.; Jill Berkowicz, Ed.D.; and Jason Flom
Our guests tell us that we have a gender crisis that demands our attention. Tune in to learn where the problem begins, why it matters, and what our guests suggest weneed to do about it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media