Getting and Staying In Touch with Every Student
Vicki Davis with Jennie Magiera
Our guest shares her innovative system for checking-in and gauging the emotional state of every student in her class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
September 30, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Jennie Magiera is the Digital Learning Coordinator for the Academy for Urban School Leadership, a network of 32 Chicago Public Schools. A White House Champion for Change, Apple Distinguished Educator, Google Certified Teacher and a CPS Tech Innovator of the Year, Jennie works to redefine education through technology. She also hopes to transform professional learning, serving on the Technical Working Group for the US Department of Education’s National Educational Technology Plan and co-founding PLAYDATE.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media