Getting It Right:Technology Infused Professional Development
Tom Murray, Alex J Podchaski, Caroline Vander Ark Davis
In this episode of EdTechChat Radio, we discuss what makes really great and effective technology-based professional development. We also cover things to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 901 0
May 22, 2013 EdTech Radio
Caroline Vander Ark Davis is COO and Partner of Getting Smart an education advocacy firm that advocates for innovations that customize learning and extend access (Twitter @Cvanderark). Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media