Getting It Right:Technology Infused Professional Development
Tom Murray, Alex J Podchaski, Caroline Vander Ark Davis
In this episode of EdTechChat Radio, we discuss what makes really great and effective technology-based professional development. We also cover things to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 901 0
May 22, 2013 EdTech Radio
Caroline Vander Ark Davis is COO and Partner of Getting Smart an education advocacy firm that advocates for innovations that customize learning and extend access (Twitter @Cvanderark). Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media