Getting It Right: Technology Infused Professional Development
Tom Murray, Alex J Podchaski, Caroline Vander Ark Davis
In this episode of EdTechChat Radio, we discuss what makes really great and effective technology-based professional development. We also cover things to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
May 22, 2013 Edtech Greatest Hits
Caroline Vander Ark Davis is COO and Partner of Getting Smart an education advocacy firm that advocates for innovations that customize learning and extend access (Twitter @Cvanderark). Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media