Getting It Right: Technology Infused Professional Development
Tom Murray, Alex J Podchaski, Caroline Vander Ark Davis
In this episode of EdTechChat Radio, we discuss what makes really great and effective technology-based professional development. We also cover things to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
May 22, 2013 Edtech Greatest Hits
Caroline Vander Ark Davis is COO and Partner of Getting Smart an education advocacy firm that advocates for innovations that customize learning and extend access (Twitter @Cvanderark). Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media