Getting It Right:Technology Infused Professional Development
Tom Murray, Alex J Podchaski, Caroline Vander Ark Davis
In this episode of EdTechChat Radio, we discuss what makes really great and effective technology-based professional development. We also cover things to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
May 22, 2013 EdTechCHAT
Caroline Vander Ark Davis is COO and Partner of Getting Smart an education advocacy firm that advocates for innovations that customize learning and extend access (Twitter @Cvanderark). Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media