Plugging into the Culture That Is Revolutionizing Learning
Don Wettrick withKami Thordarson, Karen Wilson
Our guests in this segment share with us what they are doing to put their school culture on the path to revolutionizing learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
July 22, 2014 InnovatED
Kami Thordarson is the Innovative Strategies Coach for the Los Altos School District. Kami enjoys great storytelling, thinking like a designer, and learning through creative collaboration. Karen Wilson is the STEM Coach for the Los Altos School District. Karen is passionate about exploring ways to integrate STEM topics into the classroom.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media