Plugging into the Culture That Is Revolutionizing Learning
Don Wettrick withKami Thordarson, Karen Wilson
Our guests in this segment share with us what they are doing to put their school culture on the path to revolutionizing learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
July 22, 2014 InnovatED
Kami Thordarson is the Innovative Strategies Coach for the Los Altos School District. Kami enjoys great storytelling, thinking like a designer, and learning through creative collaboration. Karen Wilson is the STEM Coach for the Los Altos School District. Karen is passionate about exploring ways to integrate STEM topics into the classroom.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media