Getting Over the Barriers to Creativity and Innovation in the Classroom
Jerry Blumengarten, Scott Capro, Nancy Blair
In this segment we explore what prevents creativity and Innovation in the classroom as well as solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 20, 2014 EdChat Radio
Scott Capro has been a classroom teacher for 14 years. He has taught every grade 2nd through 7th and is currently teaching at Bayshore Middle School in Middletown, NJ. Founder of The Breakfast Club – #BFC530 – a sparkchat. Jerry Blumengarten taught in the NYC public schools for 32 years, written educational materials. Also known as cybraryman. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media