Getting Over the Barriers to Creativity and Innovation in the Classroom
Jerry Blumengarten, Scott Capro, Nancy Blair
In this segment we explore what prevents creativity and Innovation in the classroom as well as solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 20, 2014 EdChat Radio
Scott Capro has been a classroom teacher for 14 years. He has taught every grade 2nd through 7th and is currently teaching at Bayshore Middle School in Middletown, NJ. Founder of The Breakfast Club – #BFC530 – a sparkchat. Jerry Blumengarten taught in the NYC public schools for 32 years, written educational materials. Also known as cybraryman. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media