Getting Past the Barriers to Flipping Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Jon Bergmann
The co-founder or the Flipped Classroom movement joins us to talk about breaking through the barriers to flipping your class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 10.6K 0
October 8, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Jon Bergmann co-wrote the book, Flipped Classroom, and is a co-founder of the Flipped Learning Network (https://flippedlearning.org). Jon is a teacher, educational coach, and writer who has had the privilege of helping educators “turn learning on its head.” He is considered one of the pioneers in the flipped class movement.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media