Getting Past the Barriers to Flipping Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Jon Bergmann
The co-founder or the Flipped Classroom movement joins us to talk about breaking through the barriers to flipping your class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 10.6K 0
October 8, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Jon Bergmann co-wrote the book, Flipped Classroom, and is a co-founder of the Flipped Learning Network (https://flippedlearning.org). Jon is a teacher, educational coach, and writer who has had the privilege of helping educators “turn learning on its head.” He is considered one of the pioneers in the flipped class movement.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media