Getting Past the Barriers to Flipping Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Jon Bergmann
The co-founder or the Flipped Classroom movement joins us to talk about breaking through the barriers to flipping your class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 10.6K 0
October 8, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Jon Bergmann co-wrote the book, Flipped Classroom, and is a co-founder of the Flipped Learning Network (https://flippedlearning.org). Jon is a teacher, educational coach, and writer who has had the privilege of helping educators “turn learning on its head.” He is considered one of the pioneers in the flipped class movement.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media