Given the Opportunity, How Would You Redesign Classrooms and Schools?
Tom Whitby and Shawn Thomas with Rita Wirtz and Harvey Alvy
If you were given the ability to redefine and redesign classrooms, schools, and learning what would you do?
Share 55 0
November 26, 2019 EdChat Radio
Rita Wirtz has served as a Title I ESEA Program Evaluator in the California Penal System, Curriculum Consultant for Sacramento County Office of Education, School Principal, Reading Instructor, K-Adult Teacher, and Special Needs Educator. She has written a number of reading books for parents and teachers (including Reading Champs: Teaching Reading Made Easy and Stories from a Teacher’s Heart: Memories of Love, Life and FamilY. In addition, her blog on Bam! Radio’s Ed Words continues to bring fresh insights to the world of education and life. Harvey Alvy has served as a teacher, principal, and university professor, and was honored to be a National Distinguished Principal. He is the author of Fighting for Change in Your School: How to Avoid Fads and Focus on Substance, and co-author of Learning From Lincoln: Leadership Practices for School Success.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media