Giving Students Writing Feedback: Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo with Anabel Gonzalez, Sarah Woodard, Kim Jaxon
In this episode, we identify the dos and don’ts of giving students effective feedback about their writing assignments.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
November 3, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Sarah Woodard has taught middle and high school English Language Arts for 23 years and teaches concurrent enrollment courses at Collegiate Prep Academy in Denver Public Schools. Anabel Gonzalez serves as CTE Instructional Facilitator with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. She previously served as Business Education Teacher, ESL Teacher and Instructional Technology Trainer. Kim Jaxon is an associate professor of English (Composition & Literacy) at CSU, Chico and the Director of the Northern California Writing. Host Larry Ferlazzo is an English and Social Studies teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, California.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media