Giving Students Writing Feedback: Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo with Anabel Gonzalez, Sarah Woodard, Kim Jaxon
In this episode, we identify the dos and don’ts of giving students effective feedback about their writing assignments.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
November 3, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Sarah Woodard has taught middle and high school English Language Arts for 23 years and teaches concurrent enrollment courses at Collegiate Prep Academy in Denver Public Schools. Anabel Gonzalez serves as CTE Instructional Facilitator with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. She previously served as Business Education Teacher, ESL Teacher and Instructional Technology Trainer. Kim Jaxon is an associate professor of English (Composition & Literacy) at CSU, Chico and the Director of the Northern California Writing. Host Larry Ferlazzo is an English and Social Studies teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, California.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media