Global Competence: Changing How Students Think About and Value Education
Vicki Davis withDonna Adams Roman
Global competence is an initiative that aims to give students a broader perspective of the world and the role education plays. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
October 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Donna Adams Roman is a teacher and professional development leader for Geneva Unified School District in Geneva, Illinois. She is committed to providing the most relevant instruction possible, and that currently focuses on global integration, 21st-century learning, and project-based learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media