Global Competence: Changing How Students Think About and Value Education
Vicki Davis withDonna Adams Roman
Global competence is an initiative that aims to give students a broader perspective of the world and the role education plays. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
October 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Donna Adams Roman is a teacher and professional development leader for Geneva Unified School District in Geneva, Illinois. She is committed to providing the most relevant instruction possible, and that currently focuses on global integration, 21st-century learning, and project-based learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media