Global Competence: Changing How Students Think About and Value Education
Vicki Davis withDonna Adams Roman
Global competence is an initiative that aims to give students a broader perspective of the world and the role education plays. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
October 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Donna Adams Roman is a teacher and professional development leader for Geneva Unified School District in Geneva, Illinois. She is committed to providing the most relevant instruction possible, and that currently focuses on global integration, 21st-century learning, and project-based learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media