Global Competence: Changing How Students Think About and Value Education
Vicki Davis withDonna Adams Roman
Global competence is an initiative that aims to give students a broader perspective of the world and the role education plays. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
October 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Donna Adams Roman is a teacher and professional development leader for Geneva Unified School District in Geneva, Illinois. She is committed to providing the most relevant instruction possible, and that currently focuses on global integration, 21st-century learning, and project-based learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media