Global Insights from a Flipped Class in Mexico
Jon Bergmann with Ken Bauer
In this segment we explore flipping the classroom beyond the US borders. What are the commonalities and unique cultural challenges? Tune in and find out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
May 30, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Ken Bauer is a full time professor in the Computing Science Department at the Tecnologico de Monterrey Guadalajara Campus. His current focus is evangelizing Flipped Learning on campus and the go-to guy for technology in education.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media