Global Insights from a Flipped Class in Mexico
Jon Bergmann with Ken Bauer
In this segment we explore flipping the classroom beyond the US borders. What are the commonalities and unique cultural challenges? Tune in and find out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
May 30, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Ken Bauer is a full time professor in the Computing Science Department at the Tecnologico de Monterrey Guadalajara Campus. His current focus is evangelizing Flipped Learning on campus and the go-to guy for technology in education.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media