Going Global: Specific Tools for Connecting Your Students to the World
Vicki Davis withLisa Parisi
Our guest is passionate about opening her students’ minds and connecting them to learning experiences from around the world. In this segment she shares her tools and tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
March 3, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Lisa Parisi is an Award winning teacher, author, blogger, DEN LC, SMART Exemplary Educator, iEARN member, BrainPOP Popstar, Fablevision and Tech4learning Ambassador.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media