Going Global: Specific Tools for Connecting Your Students to the World
Vicki Davis withLisa Parisi
Our guest is passionate about opening her students’ minds and connecting them to learning experiences from around the world. In this segment she shares her tools and tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
March 3, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Lisa Parisi is an Award winning teacher, author, blogger, DEN LC, SMART Exemplary Educator, iEARN member, BrainPOP Popstar, Fablevision and Tech4learning Ambassador.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media