Going Global: Specific Tools for Connecting Your Students to the World
Vicki Davis withLisa Parisi
Our guest is passionate about opening her students’ minds and connecting them to learning experiences from around the world. In this segment she shares her tools and tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
March 3, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Lisa Parisi is an Award winning teacher, author, blogger, DEN LC, SMART Exemplary Educator, iEARN member, BrainPOP Popstar, Fablevision and Tech4learning Ambassador.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media