Going Global: Specific Tools for Connecting Your Students to the World
Vicki Davis withLisa Parisi
Our guest is passionate about opening her students’ minds and connecting them to learning experiences from around the world. In this segment she shares her tools and tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
March 3, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Lisa Parisi is an Award winning teacher, author, blogger, DEN LC, SMART Exemplary Educator, iEARN member, BrainPOP Popstar, Fablevision and Tech4learning Ambassador.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media