Goo Goo, Gaa, Gaa… What Are You Talking About?
Catherine Snow Ph.D with host Rae Pica
|Goo goo, gaa,gaa… is your little tummy okay? How you talk to your child is critical to the development of good language and comprehension skills. In fact, Dr. Snow tells us that tallking to your child is more important than reading to her. Listen as she tells us how to do it well and how to adapt as they grow.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
May 2, 2009 Parents Channel
Catherine Snow, Ph.D., is the Henry Lee Shattuck Professor of Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. She worked for many years at the University of Amsterdam’s linguistics department and co-authored books on language develop- ment (Pragmatic Development with Anat Ninio) and on literacy development (Is Literacy Enough? with Michelle Porche, Patton Tabors and Stephanie Harris).
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media