Good Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Do This, Not That
Kyle Hamstra with Starr Sackstein
|Join us as we rethink ways to give authentic, effective, and actionable feedback to your students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.6K 0
September 22, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Starr Sackstein spent nine years as a high school English and journalism teacher at World Journalism Preparatory School in Flushing, New York. She blogs on Education Week Teacher at Work in Progress where she discusses all aspects of being a teacher and education reform. She is the author of the ASCD book, "Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Empowering Students to Be the Experts." Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media