Good Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Do This, Not That
Kyle Hamstra with Starr Sackstein
|Join us as we rethink ways to give authentic, effective, and actionable feedback to your students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.6K 0
September 22, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Starr Sackstein spent nine years as a high school English and journalism teacher at World Journalism Preparatory School in Flushing, New York. She blogs on Education Week Teacher at Work in Progress where she discusses all aspects of being a teacher and education reform. She is the author of the ASCD book, "Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Empowering Students to Be the Experts." Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media