Good Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Do This, Not That
Kyle Hamstra with Starr Sackstein
|Join us as we rethink ways to give authentic, effective, and actionable feedback to your students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.6K 0
September 22, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Starr Sackstein spent nine years as a high school English and journalism teacher at World Journalism Preparatory School in Flushing, New York. She blogs on Education Week Teacher at Work in Progress where she discusses all aspects of being a teacher and education reform. She is the author of the ASCD book, "Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Empowering Students to Be the Experts." Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media