Good Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Do This, Not That
Kyle Hamstra with Starr Sackstein
|Join us as we rethink ways to give authentic, effective, and actionable feedback to your students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.6K 0
September 22, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Starr Sackstein spent nine years as a high school English and journalism teacher at World Journalism Preparatory School in Flushing, New York. She blogs on Education Week Teacher at Work in Progress where she discusses all aspects of being a teacher and education reform. She is the author of the ASCD book, "Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Empowering Students to Be the Experts." Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media