Good Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Do This, Not That
Kyle Hamstra with Starr Sackstein
|Join us as we rethink ways to give authentic, effective, and actionable feedback to your students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.6K 0
September 22, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Starr Sackstein spent nine years as a high school English and journalism teacher at World Journalism Preparatory School in Flushing, New York. She blogs on Education Week Teacher at Work in Progress where she discusses all aspects of being a teacher and education reform. She is the author of the ASCD book, "Peer Feedback in the Classroom: Empowering Students to Be the Experts." Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media