Gossip: Small Talk, Big Impact on Classrooms and Children
GOSSIP: Small Talk, Big Impact on Classrooms and Children
Holly Elissa Bruno with host Errol St. Clair Smith
|Gossip in early child care settings
harms staff, parents and children.
It may surprise you to find out who does it most, who does it best and why we do it. Tune in as Holly Elissa Bruno spells out how to create a “gossip free zone.” Hint: It starts at the top.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 597 0
May 8, 2009 Heart 2 Heart Conversations on Leadership
Holly Elissa Bruno, author, teacher and keynote speaker in early childhood education leadership, worked as Assistant Attorney General for the state of Maine. An alumna of Harvard University’s Institute for Educational Management, Holly Elissa teaches leadership and management courses for Wheelock College across the country. Her articles have been published in Child Care Exchange and NAEYC’s Young Children journal.
More from Holly Elissa Bruno
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media