Grading the Administration’s Blueprint for Education
Richard Rothstein with host Dr. Gerald Tirozzi.
With the new administration we have a new blueprint for education. But our guest says that the new plan is even more unrealistic than the old plan. His comment on the plan’s proposal to replace principals at under performing schools is particularly troublesome. Listen in as Rothstein makes a compelling case for rethinking the new one.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Richard Rothstein is a research associate of the Economic Policy Institute. From 1999 to 2002 he was the national education columnist of The New York Times. He is the author of Class and Schools: Using Social, Economic and Educational Reform to Close the Black-White Achievement Gap (Teachers College Press 2004).
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media