Why Great Teaching Requires Risk, Failure and…
Pam Moran and Ira Socol withDerk Oosting
Our guest today demonstrates how one teacher in one classroom can be a change agent. He also explains why the ability to risk, fail and persist are essential.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
June 14, 2014 ChangED
Derk Oosting is a proud husband and father of three children. He has taught third grade in West Michigan for eleven years and hold a Master’s degree in educational leadership from Grand Valley State University.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media