Why Great Teaching Requires Risk, Failure and…
Pam Moran and Ira Socol withDerk Oosting
Our guest today demonstrates how one teacher in one classroom can be a change agent. He also explains why the ability to risk, fail and persist are essential.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
June 14, 2014 ChangED
Derk Oosting is a proud husband and father of three children. He has taught third grade in West Michigan for eleven years and hold a Master’s degree in educational leadership from Grand Valley State University.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media