Why Great Teaching Requires Risk, Failure and…
Pam Moran and Ira Socol withDerk Oosting
Our guest today demonstrates how one teacher in one classroom can be a change agent. He also explains why the ability to risk, fail and persist are essential.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
June 14, 2014 ChangED
Derk Oosting is a proud husband and father of three children. He has taught third grade in West Michigan for eleven years and hold a Master’s degree in educational leadership from Grand Valley State University.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media