Great Uses and Misuses of Taxonomies in the Classroom
Larry Ferlazzo with Meghan Everette, Dr. Rebecca Stobaugh, and Michael Fisher
Join us as we explore the best uses and most egregious misuses of taxonomies in the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.5K 1
January 19, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Meghan Everette is a K6 Math Teacher on Special Assignment in Salt Lake City. She is a Hope Street Group National Teacher Fellow, Scholastic TopTeaching blogger, and ASCD Influence Leader. Dr. Rebecca Stobaugh is the author of three books on critical thinking, including Assessing Critical Thinking in Middle & High Schools. She is an associate professor at Western Kentucky University. Michael Fisher is a former teacher who is now a full-time author and instructional coach. His latest book is Hacking the Common Core.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media