Great Uses and Misuses of Taxonomies in the Classroom
Larry Ferlazzo with Meghan Everette, Dr. Rebecca Stobaugh, and Michael Fisher
Join us as we explore the best uses and most egregious misuses of taxonomies in the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.5K 1
January 19, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Meghan Everette is a K6 Math Teacher on Special Assignment in Salt Lake City. She is a Hope Street Group National Teacher Fellow, Scholastic TopTeaching blogger, and ASCD Influence Leader. Dr. Rebecca Stobaugh is the author of three books on critical thinking, including Assessing Critical Thinking in Middle & High Schools. She is an associate professor at Western Kentucky University. Michael Fisher is a former teacher who is now a full-time author and instructional coach. His latest book is Hacking the Common Core.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media