Group Space Innovation: Ask Your Students to Create a Problem
Jon Bergmann withDan Welty
Flipped classroom teachers are always searching for ways to use class time. Listen in as our guest shares an innovative group space teaching strategy.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
April 6, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dan Welty is a physics and astronomy teacher at Algonquin regional high school, Northboro, MA with 20 years of teaching and 3/4 through his first full year flipped.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media