Group Space Innovation: Ask Your Students to Create a Problem
Jon Bergmann withDan Welty
Flipped classroom teachers are always searching for ways to use class time. Listen in as our guest shares an innovative group space teaching strategy.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
April 6, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dan Welty is a physics and astronomy teacher at Algonquin regional high school, Northboro, MA with 20 years of teaching and 3/4 through his first full year flipped.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media