Growing as a School Superintendent: The Power of a Cohort
Daniel (Dan) Domenech with Michael Hinojosa
|Our guest has a stellar history as a school superintendent which has led to rare opportunities and invaluable insight. In this episode, we discuss pathways to growth and the power of a cohort.
@bamradionetwork #suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 789 0
October 17, 2018 School Administrators Radio
Dr. Michael Hinojosa believes that effort is good and results are better. This adage has served him well as a superintendent of urban and suburban school districts over the past 23 years. This year, Dr. Hinojosa begins his 24th year as a superintendent, his fourth year as Dallas ISD’s superintendent 2.0 and his 10th year in aggregate leading Dallas ISD.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media