Growing as a School Superintendent: The Power of a Cohort
Daniel (Dan) Domenech with Michael Hinojosa
|Our guest has a stellar history as a school superintendent which has led to rare opportunities and invaluable insight. In this episode, we discuss pathways to growth and the power of a cohort.
@bamradionetwork #suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 789 0
October 17, 2018 School Administrators Radio
Dr. Michael Hinojosa believes that effort is good and results are better. This adage has served him well as a superintendent of urban and suburban school districts over the past 23 years. This year, Dr. Hinojosa begins his 24th year as a superintendent, his fourth year as Dallas ISD’s superintendent 2.0 and his 10th year in aggregate leading Dallas ISD.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media