Guiding, Supporting, and Educating Engaged Parents
Rae Pica with Alison Pepper and Amanda Morgan
How can we give parents the information they need to support our work with students? Our guestsoffer practical tips.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
October 29, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Alison Pepper is a national early childhood education specialist with expertise in program quality improvement, leadership and administration and family engagement. Currently consulting, she was a senior director of Accreditation Program Support at NAEYC and has been been working in the field for over 40 years. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. With degrees focused on early childhood education and child development, she currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media