Guiding, Supporting, and Educating Engaged Parents
Rae Pica with Alison Pepper and Amanda Morgan
How can we give parents the information they need to support our work with students? Our guestsoffer practical tips.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
October 29, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Alison Pepper is a national early childhood education specialist with expertise in program quality improvement, leadership and administration and family engagement. Currently consulting, she was a senior director of Accreditation Program Support at NAEYC and has been been working in the field for over 40 years. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. With degrees focused on early childhood education and child development, she currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media