Guiding, Supporting, and Educating Engaged Parents
Rae Pica with Alison Pepper and Amanda Morgan
How can we give parents the information they need to support our work with students? Our guestsoffer practical tips.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
October 29, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Alison Pepper is a national early childhood education specialist with expertise in program quality improvement, leadership and administration and family engagement. Currently consulting, she was a senior director of Accreditation Program Support at NAEYC and has been been working in the field for over 40 years. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. With degrees focused on early childhood education and child development, she currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media