Gun Violence and Hate: How Do We Create a Healthy School Climate?
Dan Domenech with Jonah Edelman
|Gun violence, intolerance and hate are on the rise in schools around the country. Our guest leads a program to tackle these issues with the aim of creating a healthier climate in schools.
@bamradionetwork #suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 329 0
January 6, 2019 School Administrators Radio
Jonah Edelman is co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Stand for Children, an education advocacy non-profit whose mission is to ensure all students, regardless of their race, income, zip code, or disability, graduate high school prepared for and with access to college, career training, or a career. In response to the rising tide of intolerance in our society, Stand for Children created the Middle School Kindness Challenge (www.middleschoolkindnesschallenge.org).
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media