Habits of Mind: What We Do When We Don’t Know the Answer
Rachael George with Bena Kallick and Art Costa
|Join us for a fascinating discussion about cultivating the habits of mind that enable us to respond effectively when clear answers are unavailable.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 10, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Bena Kallick and Art Costa are co-authors of "Habits of Mind Across the Curriculum: Practical and Creative Strategies for Teachers." They are co-directors, Institute for Habits of Mind, a private consultant providing services to school districts, state departments of education, professional organizations, and public agencies throughout the US and internationally. Art Costa is professor emeritus of education at California State University. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media