Handling Head Lice and No Nit Policies
Dr. Anthony Mancini DNS, RN, BC. with host Amy Garcia
|Dr. Anthony Mancini debunks popular myths about head lice and explains how to identify, treat and handle head lice infestations. Mancini covers various treatments, no-nit policies and how to avoid stigmatizing children
who are found to have head lice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
May 8, 2009 School Nurses Radio
Host: Amy Garcia with Anthony Mancini Anthony J. Mancini, M.D. is Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine and Head of the Division of Pediatric Dermatology at Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. He is a peer reviewer and sits on the editorial board for several academic journals, and has been published in a myriad of publications.
More from Amy Garcia
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media