Handling Head Lice and No Nit Policies
Dr. Anthony Mancini DNS, RN, BC. with host Amy Garcia
|Dr. Anthony Mancini debunks popular myths about head lice and explains how to identify, treat and handle head lice infestations. Mancini covers various treatments, no-nit policies and how to avoid stigmatizing children
who are found to have head lice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
May 8, 2009 School Nurses Radio
Host: Amy Garcia with Anthony Mancini Anthony J. Mancini, M.D. is Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine and Head of the Division of Pediatric Dermatology at Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. He is a peer reviewer and sits on the editorial board for several academic journals, and has been published in a myriad of publications.
More from Amy Garcia
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media