Happier Students, Happy Teachers with Flipped Classrooms
Jon Bergmann with Anna Kim
A story from South Korea about how the flipped classroom helped make a new teacher, a veteran teacher and students happier about being in school.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 26, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Anna Kim is a math teacher in Sejong, Korea at Seongnam middle school. She used flipping in her classroom almost immediately. Alex Lim joins us as the interpreter in the disucssion.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media