Happier Students, Happy Teachers with Flipped Classrooms
Jon Bergmann with Anna Kim
A story from South Korea about how the flipped classroom helped make a new teacher, a veteran teacher and students happier about being in school.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 26, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Anna Kim is a math teacher in Sejong, Korea at Seongnam middle school. She used flipping in her classroom almost immediately. Alex Lim joins us as the interpreter in the disucssion.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media