Happier Students, Happy Teachers with Flipped Classrooms
Jon Bergmann with Anna Kim
A story from South Korea about how the flipped classroom helped make a new teacher, a veteran teacher and students happier about being in school.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 26, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Anna Kim is a math teacher in Sejong, Korea at Seongnam middle school. She used flipping in her classroom almost immediately. Alex Lim joins us as the interpreter in the disucssion.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media