Happier Students, Happy Teachers with Flipped Classrooms
Jon Bergmann with Anna Kim
A story from South Korea about how the flipped classroom helped make a new teacher, a veteran teacher and students happier about being in school.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 26, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Anna Kim is a math teacher in Sejong, Korea at Seongnam middle school. She used flipping in her classroom almost immediately. Alex Lim joins us as the interpreter in the disucssion.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media