Hard History Month: Can Schools Ever Be a Safe Place to Talk About Race?
Jon Harper with Devon Beck
This month was dedicated to black history, but despite the activities, showcases, and programming, it’s still hard for many of us to talk authentically about race in school. Will we ever overcome our discomfort with race? If so, how?
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media