Harming Our Kids: The Hidden Impact of Mean-Spirited Politics
Rosa Isiah with Jon Harper
|This season’s political contest has been among the most mean-spirited in American history. Many believe that the process has hit new lows and may be having a profound impact on impressionable young minds. Join us as we ask, how should educators respond?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 626 0
April 8, 2016 Teachable Moments
Jon Harper is currently an assistant principal at Sandy Hill Elementary School in Cambridge, Maryland where he actually attended school himself. This is his 6th year as an assistant principal and prior to that he was a math coach and taught first through fifth grades. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. She is also the founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media