Harming Our Kids: The Hidden Impact of Mean-Spirited Politics
Rosa Isiah with Jon Harper
|This season’s political contesthas been among the most mean-spirited in American history. Many believe that the process has hit new lows and may be having a profound impact on impressionable young minds. Join us as we ask, how should educators respond?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 625 0
April 8, 2016
Jon Harper is currently an assistant principal at Sandy Hill Elementary School in Cambridge, Maryland where he actually attended school himself. This is his 6th year as an assistant principal and prior to that he was a math coach and taught first through fifth grades. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. She is also the founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media