Harming Our Kids: The Hidden Impact of Mean-Spirited Politics
Rosa Isiah with Jon Harper
|This season’s political contesthas been among the most mean-spirited in American history. Many believe that the process has hit new lows and may be having a profound impact on impressionable young minds. Join us as we ask, how should educators respond?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
April 8, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Jon Harper is currently an assistant principal at Sandy Hill Elementary School in Cambridge, Maryland where he actually attended school himself. This is his 6th year as an assistant principal and prior to that he was a math coach and taught first through fifth grades. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. She is also the founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media