Harming Our Kids: The Hidden Impact of Mean-Spirited Politics
Rosa Isiah with Jon Harper
|This season’s political contesthas been among the most mean-spirited in American history. Many believe that the process has hit new lows and may be having a profound impact on impressionable young minds. Join us as we ask, how should educators respond?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
April 8, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Jon Harper is currently an assistant principal at Sandy Hill Elementary School in Cambridge, Maryland where he actually attended school himself. This is his 6th year as an assistant principal and prior to that he was a math coach and taught first through fifth grades. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. She is also the founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media