Has Kindergarten Become the New First Grade?
Rae Pica with Francie Alexander
The standards are changing, but there is a right way and a wrong way to prepare children for kindergarten. In this segment Francie Alexander debunks the myths, corrects popular misconceptions, and shares insights and specific tips to help you get it right. Find out what children should really be doing by the time they get to kindergarten.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media