Has Kindergarten Become the New First Grade?
Rae Pica with Francie Alexander
The standards are changing, but there is a right way and a wrong way to prepare children for kindergarten. In this segment Francie Alexander debunks the myths, corrects popular misconceptions, and shares insights and specific tips to help you get it right. Find out what children should really be doing by the time they get to kindergarten.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media