Has Kindergarten Become the New First Grade?
Rae Pica with Francie Alexander
The standards are changing, but there is a right way and a wrong way to prepare children for kindergarten. In this segment Francie Alexander debunks the myths, corrects popular misconceptions, and shares insights and specific tips to help you get it right. Find out what children should really be doing by the time they get to kindergarten.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media