Has School Reform Been Taken Over by Bad Ideas?
Dan Domenech with Diane Ravitch
Education historian Diane Ravitch points out the education has been in crisis every decade for over 100 years. But Ravitch says that this time the educational crisis is different and more profound, as public education is under attack from bad ideas.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media