Has School Reform Been Taken Over by Bad Ideas?
Dan Domenech with Diane Ravitch
Education historian Diane Ravitch points out the education has been in crisis every decade for over 100 years. But Ravitch says that this time the educational crisis is different and more profound, as public education is under attack from bad ideas.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media