Has School Reform Been Taken Over by Bad Ideas?
Dan Domenech with Diane Ravitch
Education historian Diane Ravitch points out the education has been in crisis every decade for over 100 years. But Ravitch says that this time the educational crisis is different and more profound, as public education is under attack from bad ideas.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media