Has Spanking Received a Bad Rap?
Room for Debate:
Rae Pica with Sara Behnke, Amy McCready, Murray Straus & Marjorie Gunnoe
In the shadow of parents and teachers increasingly wrestling with unruly behavior and intractable discipline problems comes a new study that raises questions about current attitudes on spanking. Recent research compared spanked children with non-spanked and, in some important developmental areas, spanked children were better off. So now what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media