Has Spanking Received a Bad Rap?
Room for Debate:
Rae Pica with Sara Behnke, Amy McCready, Murray Straus & Marjorie Gunnoe
In the shadow of parents and teachers increasingly wrestling with unruly behavior and intractable discipline problems comes a new study that raises questions about current attitudes on spanking. Recent research compared spanked children with non-spanked and, in some important developmental areas, spanked children were better off. So now what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media