Has Spanking Received a Bad Rap?
Room for Debate:
Rae Pica with Sara Behnke, Amy McCready, Murray Straus & Marjorie Gunnoe
In the shadow of parents and teachers increasingly wrestling with unruly behavior and intractable discipline problems comes a new study that raises questions about current attitudes on spanking. Recent research compared spanked children with non-spanked and, in some important developmental areas, spanked children were better off. So now what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media