Has Spanking Received a Bad Rap?
Room for Debate:
Rae Pica with Sara Behnke, Amy McCready, Murray Straus & Marjorie Gunnoe
In the shadow of parents and teachers increasingly wrestling with unruly behavior and intractable discipline problems comes a new study that raises questions about current attitudes on spanking. Recent research compared spanked children with non-spanked and, in some important developmental areas, spanked children were better off. So now what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media