Have Children Lost Their Ability to Play?
Rae Pica with Nancy Carlsson-Paige
There is evidence that young children may be losing their capacity for unstructured play. Learn why this matters.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.4K 0
November 11, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Nancy Carlsson-Paige is Professor Emerita at Lesley University, senior advisor at Defending the Early Years, and author of Taking Back Childhood, A Proven Roadmap to Raising Confident, Creative, Compassionate Kids.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media