Have Children Lost Their Ability to Play?
Rae Pica with Nancy Carlsson-Paige
There is evidence that young children may be losing their capacity for unstructured play. Learn why this matters.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.3K 0
November 11, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Nancy Carlsson-Paige is Professor Emerita at Lesley University, senior advisor at Defending the Early Years, and author of Taking Back Childhood, A Proven Roadmap to Raising Confident, Creative, Compassionate Kids.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media