Have Children Lost Their Ability to Play?
Rae Pica with Nancy Carlsson-Paige
There is evidence that young children may be losing their capacity for unstructured play. Learn why this matters.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.3K 0
November 11, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Nancy Carlsson-Paige is Professor Emerita at Lesley University, senior advisor at Defending the Early Years, and author of Taking Back Childhood, A Proven Roadmap to Raising Confident, Creative, Compassionate Kids.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media