Have Children Lost Their Ability to Play?
Rae Pica with Nancy Carlsson-Paige
There is evidence that young children may be losing their capacity for unstructured play. Learn why this matters.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.3K 0
November 11, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Nancy Carlsson-Paige is Professor Emerita at Lesley University, senior advisor at Defending the Early Years, and author of Taking Back Childhood, A Proven Roadmap to Raising Confident, Creative, Compassionate Kids.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media