Have I Screwed Up My Kid? Part 1
Have I Totally Screwed Up My Kid?
Rae Pica with Mitchell Milch, Marybeth Hicks & PAlison Gopnik
For many parents and teachers, the more books they read, the more programs they listen to and the more experts they watch, the more things they discover they have failed to do. This often leads to a persistent lingering question: have I totally messed up my kids? This segment provides some much needed answers!
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media