Helping At-Risk Students Find Their Way
Vicki Davis withBill Priestley
Our guest is passionate about helping kids see the link between education and their passion in life. Tune in as he shares his tools and tactics.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
January 17, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
A sportscaster by trade, Bill Priestley earned his dream job through 18 years of trial and error - which inspired him to help young people achieve their professional dreams. Having taught middle and high school history for two years, Bill seeks to teach young people to focus their dreams into careers through education and not see education as an obstacle to their personal or professional lives.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media