Six Ways to Succeed with the Students Who Challenge Us Most
Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D.with Jeffrey Benson
Every teacher will have their share of challenges with students. Join us as we discuss proven strategies for succeeding with challenging students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 19.6K 0
April 27, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jeffrey Benson has worked in almost every school context, as a teacher and administrator, in his 35 years of experience in education. He is currently a consultant and author of the ASCD books Hanging In: Strategies for Teaching the Students Who Challenge Us Most and Ten Steps to Managing Change In Schools: How do we take initiatives from goals to actions? Emerging ASCD Leader Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D. is the Principal of Sea Isle Elementary School.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media