Helping Children Navigate and Resolve Conflict
Rae Pica with Karen Stephens, MS
Like adults, children need to know how to resolve conflicts with their peers. How can teachers promote this skill?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
July 15, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Karen Stephens, MS in Education is Director Emeritus of Illinois State University Child Care Center after serving since 1976. From 1980 to 2013 she taught child development and early childhood program management for the ISU Family and Consumer Sciences Department. She has written extensively for parents and is author of the textbook Child Care Today: Becoming an Early Childhood Professional.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media