Helping Children Navigate and Resolve Conflict
Rae Pica with Karen Stephens, MS
Like adults, children need to know how to resolve conflicts with their peers. How can teachers promote this skill?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
July 15, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Karen Stephens, MS in Education is Director Emeritus of Illinois State University Child Care Center after serving since 1976. From 1980 to 2013 she taught child development and early childhood program management for the ISU Family and Consumer Sciences Department. She has written extensively for parents and is author of the textbook Child Care Today: Becoming an Early Childhood Professional.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media