Helping Children Navigate and Resolve Conflict
Rae Pica with Karen Stephens, MS
Like adults, children need to know how to resolve conflicts with their peers. How can teachers promote this skill?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
July 15, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Karen Stephens, MS in Education is Director Emeritus of Illinois State University Child Care Center after serving since 1976. From 1980 to 2013 she taught child development and early childhood program management for the ISU Family and Consumer Sciences Department. She has written extensively for parents and is author of the textbook Child Care Today: Becoming an Early Childhood Professional.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media