Helping Children Want to Become Readers and Writers
Linda Geigle with Hedda Sharapan
Why is it important to prepare infants and toddlers to read and write and what’s the best way to achieve this? Tune in to find out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 17, 2013 Child Care Providers Channel
Hedda Sharapan has served in director and producer roles with Family Communications, Inc, (FCI), the small nonprofit company that Fred Rogers founded. Hedda has been at FCI since very beginning of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood and continues to carry on his legacy. She helped develop the workshop on LEARNING DISCIPLINE presented at NAFCC conferences and other conferences.
More from Linda Geigle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media