Helping Children Want to Become Readers and Writers
Linda Geigle with Hedda Sharapan
Why is it important to prepare infants and toddlers to read and write and what’s the best way to achieve this? Tune in to find out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 17, 2013 Child Care Providers Channel
Hedda Sharapan has served in director and producer roles with Family Communications, Inc, (FCI), the small nonprofit company that Fred Rogers founded. Hedda has been at FCI since very beginning of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood and continues to carry on his legacy. She helped develop the workshop on LEARNING DISCIPLINE presented at NAFCC conferences and other conferences.
More from Linda Geigle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media