Helping Children Want to Become Readers and Writers
Linda Geigle with Hedda Sharapan
Why is it important to prepare infants and toddlers to read and write and what’s the best way to achieve this? Tune in to find out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 17, 2013 Child Care Providers Channel
Hedda Sharapan has served in director and producer roles with Family Communications, Inc, (FCI), the small nonprofit company that Fred Rogers founded. Hedda has been at FCI since very beginning of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood and continues to carry on his legacy. She helped develop the workshop on LEARNING DISCIPLINE presented at NAFCC conferences and other conferences.
More from Linda Geigle
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media