Helping Our Kids Balance Academics and Leisure
Dr. Joe Mazza, with Jerry Blumengarten, Dana Sirotiak
Parents, teachers and child advocates increasingly agree that our children are being over-programmed. In this PTchat we explored strategies for restoring balance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
October 9, 2013 PT Chat
Jerry Blumengarten began his journey over 30 years ago as a teacher of grades 6 to 9 and a teacher librarian for the New York City School System. In taking his experience and resources, he shares over 20,000 links for teachers, free online as the Cybraryman. Dana Sirotiak is a History Teacher at Hackensack High School in Hackensack, New Jersey. Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media