Helping Our Kids Balance Academics and Leisure
Dr. Joe Mazza, with Jerry Blumengarten, Dana Sirotiak
Parents, teachers and child advocates increasingly agree that our children are being over-programmed. In this PTchat we explored strategies for restoring balance.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
October 9, 2013 PT Chat
Jerry Blumengarten began his journey over 30 years ago as a teacher of grades 6 to 9 and a teacher librarian for the New York City School System. In taking his experience and resources, he shares over 20,000 links for teachers, free online as the Cybraryman. Dana Sirotiak is a History Teacher at Hackensack High School in Hackensack, New Jersey. Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media